Sunday, February 1, 2009

I Have Been Picture Tagged

I was tagged by my sister in law Garden Girl to:
1) Choose the 4th folder where you store your pictures on your computer
2) Select the 4th picture in the folder
3) Explain the picture
4) Tag 4 people to do the same

As many of you may know, I love pictures so sorting them and organizing them is so much fun. I have two folders where I keep pictures, one in chronological order by date, and one where Andrew and Grace have their pictures by year. (Our younger nieces and nephews have folders too.)


First one:
Morton Family Reunion in 2005. Andrew is two years old and learning to play cribbage. Maybe he will be a future cribbage champ or maybe he will win in the pinochle championship.



Second one:
Andrew again shortly after his fourth birthday party. The party was cowboy themed so he was showing Uncle Jeremy his entire outfit.

Thanks for tagging me Tanna. It was fun, but I have no one else to tag so the fun ends here.

No comments: