As I typed the previous post, the kids woke up, and Andrew comes down stairs all concerned and says with his brow furrowed the way he does, "We have a serious situation Mommy."
"Why," I ask thinking it was something bad.
"Well," he says with his head cocked and his arms up, "Grace peed a whole bunch in her diaper and now she won't go potty. I tried to tell her she could get a Dora sticker and a candy, but she says 'pee not working.' " Then Grace comes downstairs in her birthday suit and is crying, "Pee not working. I want to go pee in the potty."
Potty Training!!! Not for wimpy mothers.
PS other thing she likes to say:
as she flushes is "Good-bye Poooey" with a little giggle of delight. Then runs to tell Daddy with a dance and a wiggle, "I did it! I went pee in the potty. Daddy, I did it! I went pee in the potty." Which sounds sing songy like a Dora episode.
No comments:
Post a Comment