Sunday, July 13, 2008

Rummage Sale

Well, we had our rummage sale this weekend. Friday was a great day. Scot, Edith, Michael and I made $156. I made $130 of this. Lots of baby things went. Plus some knick knack stuff. Lots of "lookers" and some great buyers. Saturday- different story. $80 total and I made $29. Not as many lookers and very few buyers. So if all rummage sales were like Friday I would have one once a month or every other month. But if they were like Saturday NEVER AGAIN. I guess that is how rummage sales go.

I think I was able to sell about 160 baby (0-24 month stuff) pieces. There is still that much or more left. The baby girl clothes including 12 mon. and 18 mon. are almost gone. I am pretty happy with the sale and have it all put away now. Thinking about having one this fall- maybe.

No comments: