Too bad it won't last. Andrew occasionally will get made when Grace knocks down his toys that are all set up, but I would have to say they play together pretty good now.
This picture is extra cute. I found them standing like this watching TV with Michael. So naturally I ran to get the camera.
It is also extra cute because Scot and I have a picture just like this at Grandma M. house when we are about this age.
Side Note: Andrew and I made up a new song.Happy Day
Oh Happy Day,
Oh What a happy day God has made.
Happy Day
Oh Happy Day,
Oh What a happy day God has made for you and me.
Simple but Cute!
Note that Andrew is still wearing the Superman shirt. He needs a new one, badly. This one has a hole in the back, and the badge is really crackled, and it is getting too short. He wants another one. So if anyone finds one just like this one in a size 4-5 boys, (NO variations "just like this one-the right kind") I will pay up to 10 dollars and give you money to ship it here. Just give me a call. Thanks for your help.
2 comments:
Adorable - the looks so cute there together!
Ahhhhh - it is sweet!
Here's an idea for you in regards to Andrews t-shirt
http://www.etoys.com/genProduct.html/
PID/4730351/ctid/28?cpncode=08-285609
32-2&srccode=cii_0
Post a Comment