He decided he wanted to make a laptop computer this year. I thought GREAT! EASY!! I told him I have red paper at home and that we could start right away that Friday night. He decided that he didn't want red paper but maybe black or blue. I didn't want to wait until Monday to get a different color from school so I took him to the dollar store to find wrapping paper. Guess what he picked? - RED Celophane. Hard to work with but we got it made.
Grace's Valentine's Box
Can you guess where she got her idea from?
The current Kindergarten class always invites next years kindergarten class to their Valentine's Day party so Grace was so excited to come to school. YES, Grace will be in Kindergarten next year. WOW! She had so much fun and was so gro
wn up
.
No comments:
Post a Comment