Andrew dressed up everyday for Spirit week.
On Monday he dressed as our Supt. because it was dress as a staff member
or teacher day AND won first prize.
or teacher day AND won first prize.
Tuesday was Social Day. Andrew dressed as a jock in his soccer uniform. I dressed as a hill billy. I have pig tails but you can't quite see them. I walked into the first grade room to get students, and the whole class laughed at me. For a moment, I had forgotten that I was dressed up.
On to Wednesday- Duct Tape Day. Duct Tape Man to the Rescue!!!!
We had fun creating this costume. The back side of the red cape is solid Duct Tape.
We had fun creating this costume. The back side of the red cape is solid Duct Tape.

Fake an injury day was on Thursday. Andrew put on a hole bunch of band-aids, and I wrapped his ankle in ace-bandages. To complete the look he used Grandpa Mort's cane. He also wanted a black eye so I held up a fist and asked him if he wanted one the easy way or the hard way. He chose the easy way-eye shadow. He had to show Michael before he left and proceeds to say, "Mom beat me up this morning." This is what he told people at school that day too.
He is such a ham.
He is such a ham.
Friday was the calmest of days- Formal Day.
Andrew wore his shirt, vest and tie.
Very Handsome!!
Andrew wore his shirt, vest and tie.
Very Handsome!!
Andrew had so much fun!! His teacher said his concentration didn't suffer to many ill affects.
Such a crazy week for teachers, but all around harmless fun.

1 comment:
Love the costumes!
Post a Comment