Last week was a week of - Snowing, Blowing, Drifting and Twenty-Five Below Temps
- But last night and this morning we have -
Above Freezing Temps, A Little Slush, Some Snow and A Hole LOT of ICE!!
I guess all the complaining about the cold brought the warmer temps,
but I am not sure which weather I hate worse.
At least 2 or 3 times for the past few weeks,
Grace will ask, "When will it be summer, Mommy?"
I tell her, "At least 4 or 5 more months honey.
After your birthday is summer." UGH!!!
We hope everyone has safe travels and stays warm for the rest of the winter.
but I am not sure which weather I hate worse.
At least 2 or 3 times for the past few weeks,
Grace will ask, "When will it be summer, Mommy?"
I tell her, "At least 4 or 5 more months honey.
After your birthday is summer." UGH!!!
We hope everyone has safe travels and stays warm for the rest of the winter.

No comments:
Post a Comment