Yes it is SPRING!! Even after the last post being so skeptical that the weather would ever warm up, I do believe we have spring. For almost a week now, we have had temps above freezing. Some days into the forties and fifties. WOW!! I even was outside with out a coat and gloves on today. For those of you who know my circulation issues, it has to be pretty warm for me to do that. Such a nice Spring Break for the kids and I (even though Grace and I have colds). I just pray we don't get socked with a spring snow and ice storm. That just would not be fun. I must go put out Easter and Spring decorations now. I hope you are having Spring like weather where you are.
PS There has been a kind of non-stop birthday whirlwind for Andrew this past week and a family party tomorrow so look for that post on Sunday sometime.
No comments:
Post a Comment