Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Oh Will It Ever Be Spring!


This is what most North Dakotans are feeling these days. I was emailed this photo a month ago, and it was quite appropriate then and still is even though "Spring" is less than two weeks away.
I do agree that it's not in the best of taste, but funny in a way.
We have had a couple weeks with out major snow, but today is another NO SCHOOL Storm Day. The eastern and southern portion of the state are getting hit pretty hard.

Spring will come soon or later-maybe in June or July.

2 comments:

Garden Girl said...

I'll try not to complain when tomorrow's high is supposed to be 25 - it is better than what you got!

Sara Mae said...

I was thinking of you this AM as we saw the NO SCHOOL announcement scroll across the television. Snowing here - but not that bad yet....
Sounds like our Grammy had a heck of a time seeing the road to work this AM and ended up stuck. Glad you are all home safe and sound.