Sunday, April 13, 2008

Spoke to Soon

I was just telling someone at school that our family had been pretty healthy this winter and well I spoke soon. These past two three weeks have been interesting. Grace has been throwing up -even once in the car to school (yucky mess) as Andrew says DISGUSTING. She also had an ear infection. Andrew has had a terrible cough and sinus infection. They both have been on antibiotics for a week now and back to themselves. Michael has had a cold too but is doing better. As for myself, I fought a migraine for a couple days and have a cold so my voice changes an octave when ever it feels like. Spring colds are no fun, but we are all feeling better.

2 comments:

Garden Girl said...

Ahhh, I am so sorry to hear that. Yep, spring colds (or any colds for that matter are not any fun). And I have to say, vomit in the car is the WORST!

Sara Mae said...

It seems the bugs have been really going around here too. Some of the ones Dean works with and nieces etc. have been more sick now than throughout the winter. Glad you are all on the getting better side of things.