
Another Year has come and gone. Just seems like Andrew turned four years old. His actual birthday is tomorrow, but we celebrated a day early.
Andrew had a super heros birthday this year. Daddy and Andrew decorated with Batman, Spiderman, and Superman, and Mommy made a cake with a little help from Andrew. Andrew planned the menu.
Papa and Grandma, Uncle Jeremy and Uncle Scot came to visit this afternoon. He wanted peanuts, hotdogs, and grapes. So that is what we had plus bar-b-ques and some salads.
Andrew had a very exciting day. He is truly growing up into quite a character.
Scroll down and look at a mini slide show of previous birthdays.
2 comments:
Gosh Andrew, I think you grew up a whole year on your birthday! You look so grown up in these pictures! Esp. compared to the past bithdays! Glad you had a great day! Wishing we could have been there! But a good thing cause I felt pretty yucky!!!!! Later, Superhero!
Looks like and from what I hear from Mom, you guys had a good time. Glad to see that the coat fits! I was a "little" worried it would be too small. Have a great day.
Post a Comment