Saturday, December 8, 2007

Christmas Angel 2007


Suddenly a great company of the heavenly host appeared with the angel, praising God and saying, "Glory to God in the highest, and on earth peace to men on whom his favor rests." Luke 2:13-14 NIV


Christmas 1995 my Dad suggested that I start a tradition and collect an angel for the tree every year. So Now I have 13 (or more) angels for the tree. I enjoy looking for the perfect angel and usually get the feeling of "that's the one" every year. Michael actually gave me an early present of the large version of this angel. It's about a foot or so tall and just beautiful.

3 comments:

Sara Mae said...

Neat- I didn't know you did that. This one is nice! as I'm sure all the others are.

Garden Girl said...

Ooohhh! I love the angel in the picture! Saw similar one at Family Christian....lovely.

Wanda said...

The large style of this angel is actually part of a series. Probably the same set. I did get this at the Rainbow Shop and they do have them at Hallmarks but not the one for the tree.