On Monday the kids took a little dip in the backyard mini-pool. They had a blast. They swam for about an hour while I picked and snapped the leaves off of rhubarb.
We have had some inside fun too. Grace is really into books. The more I read to her the more she looks through them later. Andrew has been doing some acedemic activity pages, playing games and working on puzzles. Kind of a mini-preschool with mom, the teacher. He is a tough one to teach that's for sure. I guess when he is ready the teacher will be there. (right Al M.) So maybe when he is ten years old, he will want to count to twenty. 
We have had some inside fun too. Grace is really into books. The more I read to her the more she looks through them later. Andrew has been doing some acedemic activity pages, playing games and working on puzzles. Kind of a mini-preschool with mom, the teacher. He is a tough one to teach that's for sure. I guess when he is ready the teacher will be there. (right Al M.) So maybe when he is ten years old, he will want to count to twenty. 
1 comment:
Love the updates to your page! Looks great and such cute kiddos! I can't get enough! Fun to see some of those outdoor summer pics!
Post a Comment