Thank you Tanna. I am it. I guess. Here are the rules of Blogger Tag.
- Each player starts with 8 random facts/habits about themselves.
- People who are tagged write a blog post about their own 8 random things and post these rules.
- At the end of your post you need to tag 8 people and include their names.
- You may need to leave them a comment and tell them they're tagged and to read your blog.
8 Random Musings/Facts about Myself
- I would love to see whales in the wild someday.
- I am a country girl at heart.
- I do not eat banannas (its a texture thing).
- I love taking pictures, maybe you already know that.
- I do some quilting and painting of ceramics. I used to do a lot more of both, but kids, teaching, housekeeping, and so on.
- My favorite TV show as a child was"Little House on the Prairie." Today my favorite show is Grey's Anatomy.
- I am the reading teacher that doesn't read a whole lot.
- I got my love of plants, flowers, and gardening from my Grandma Carrie.
OK These are the only two people I know who have Blogs. Tanna R. and Sara L. Oh Yeah, Tanna tagged me and she said no tag backs, so Sara L. consider yourself tagged eight times for the eight people I am suppose to tag.
No comments:
Post a Comment