Blessings this wonderful time of year!
Cards have been mailed,
packages to loved ones far away have been received,
cookies baked and all but a few have been eaten,
a wonderful worship service has been enjoyed,
a fun family meal was served, and
presents have been opened.
As I sit back and enjoy my break with the kids,
I count the many blessings God has given us.
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
Cards have been mailed,
packages to loved ones far away have been received,
cookies baked and all but a few have been eaten,
a wonderful worship service has been enjoyed,
a fun family meal was served, and
presents have been opened.
As I sit back and enjoy my break with the kids,
I count the many blessings God has given us.
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
![]() |
| Personalize your own free slideshow |

No comments:
Post a Comment