As we walk through the hallway that morning, I was thinking that she would have a hard time leaving me or want to come find me all day. NOPE not at all. She waves and says, good bye, Mom, and off she trots down the stairs. I was super proud. She has been awesome about having mom so close. She only had one incident at lunch when she wanted me to finish her milk.
It is amazing how much she has learned in just two weeks. She is writing more and more, and now can write "I can." So darn cute how she is now making the DeNelian lowercase a with the little monkey tail and not just a c with a back to it.
She is proud of her work too. She won't throw any of her papers away. It has been two weeks and we have a huge stack. I think the garbage fairy might sneak in one night. I
She just loves kindergarten. Last Friday she asks, (as she often does) "What are we doing in the morning?" I tell her we get to stay home for two days (completely exhausted myself). Her response, "OHHH I want to go to school some more and more and more."
For being a young kindergarten (and rather tiny), she is going to do just fine, and I know she will impress her teacher everyday or make her pull her hair out.
2 comments:
Like all the new updates and pics - glad to see you got in to do your posts!
Glad to see you got in to make your posts! Fun to see and read how you are doing - school and all!
Post a Comment