As I gathered pictures of programs and other Pre-Christmas events, I realize how busy we were. With Jeremy and Dusty's wedding Thanksgiving weekend and snow that kept us away from home a few nights, Christmas crept up on me. I didn't do a lot of baking. Grace and I made Snickerdoodles- Christmas Eve Day, but that was it. I might venture in making lefse today or tomorrow. We will see. Here are the kid's program pictures and parts.
Andrew's line: I have to tell you something. A couple years ago I saw Santa doing something that really groused me out. That was disgusting.
Second Child: What did he do? Did he shove two cookies and carrot in his mouth?
Third Child: No I saw him kissing my mother!!
Fourth Child: No Way!! Did your dad see it!!
Fifth Child: No dad was at the neighbors!! GOOD thing too!!!
They sang: I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Claus, Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer, Santa Claus is Coming To Town.
No comments:
Post a Comment