Teaching others isn't just something to do--
it's a need inside you.
You have a talent and an affinity
for helping others learn what you know.
Pretty profound, and just the boost I needed. You see, on Tuesday representatives from the Department of Public Instruction- Approval and Accreditations were at school to review our school improvement process and give us a "grade." STRESSFUL!! Then at the end of the day, we all came together for their review. They just raved about how good of a staff we are, and how obviously caring and dedicated we are. I even got a personal acknowledgment from the DPI representative and an applause from the entire staff about my ability to "use the data" and create parent/teacher friendly documents that show how a student is improving in reading. I can't describe the feeling that came over me. Teaching - You're not in it for the glory or the pay, but a pat on the back once in a while is nice to have.
1 comment:
That's awesome Wanda! Kudos to you!
Post a Comment