Tuesday, February 23, 2010

A Canon Rebel EOS

A Canon Rebel EOS????



You may ask what is that. I am sure my friend Sara knows and is just ecstatic for me.


I got the camera that I have wanted for over two years about 3 weeks ago. Well, Michael had a great percentage off plus rebates for his store so he said I should come down and pick out a camera. I thought I would pick out just a small one to replace the one we have, but I came home with the camera and a really nice bag. I was in total shock and almost a guilty feeling about getting the camera, but just LOVE it.


I have taken some really cute pictures of the kids. SO You might even see more pictures of them.

3 comments:

Garden Girl said...

Awesome! So happy for you!

Sara Mae said...

You deserve it! Don't feel guilty...I'm sure that feeling didn't last long after getting some awesome pics! I see you have been enjoying it - did you get the one with video capabilities? I gather that the newest one has that, if so, I'm jealous! :) Sometimes it pays to wait.

Wanda said...

I don't think this one can do video but I quess that does not break my heart.