Friday, November 27, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone.

We had a quiet Thanksgiving yesterday. Scot and Logan came over, and we had a delicious turkey (made by Scot - not me), and all the trimmings plus coconut cream pie and a yummy pumpkin pie - made by me ;).

We hope everyone had a thankful Thanksgiving too.





















































Thankful for our darling children.


Ways we can tell Andrew is learning a lot in school:
  1. He makes math facts out of his Halloween candy. "If there are three milk duds in each package and I have two of 'em. That means I have 3+3=6."
  2. There is a toy tiger, toy lamb, and decorative corn on the table and he says, "The lamb will eat the corn, and the tiger will eat the lamb. -That's a good food chain."
  3. He can make his top spin east just like the sun.
  4. The sun and the moon are included in what he is thankful for this Thanksgiving.
  5. He corrects you when you read the wrong word or try to skip sentences on a page.
  6. He yells at you because you drove by a sign too fast, and he couldn't read it quick enough.
Cute Grace story:
  • As we step out of the car at Kathleen's on Monday, Grace asks, "What's that on the ground?" I respond, "Frost." Quickly she says, "Pick me up Mommy. I don't want to get frosting on my shoes!"

1 comment:

Garden Girl said...

Love it! hehehe - frosting - lol