Saturday, November 21, 2009

Another months has come and gone.

Ok I must be the biggest blog slacker of all time.
I can't say I haven't had time but life does
have a way of getting in the way of this sort of thing.
Here is our October!

Michael's Sister Tanna, husband Mike and
three children, Luke, Abby and Libby,
came on Oct. 16-18 for a weekend of
hunting for the guys and visiting for the gals.

Here are few highlight pictures.




Scot and Logan hung out with us one Friday evening
and Saturday so we had a Halloween Party.




HALLOWEEN!!!

This year Andrew was Wolverine- An X-Men Hero!!

And Grace was Daisy Duck.

I remade Andrew's Donald Duck costume into Daisy Duck. It is so darn cute. The child can't help but waddle because the butt is so big.

Andrew as Donald at 3 years old.
Since I didn't have much work for the kid's costumes, I decided to make myself a mummy costume. I took gauze and dyed it with coffee and tore white sheets into strips then sewed both of them onto black pants and black turtle neck shirt. I quite a time getting the turtle neck on with the stitching making it impossible to stretch over my head. I don't have a picture of myself. But trust me, it was a pretty good costume. I even won the adult prize at the church Halloween party. Here are some pictures from that night.

The pumpkin I carved on Halloween Day.
Three Wolves in the Moon.



2 comments:

Garden Girl said...

Thanks for posting. Some lovely pictures to go with some fun times!

Aunt Tanna

Sara Mae said...

Wow so many neat things hard to know what to comment on. Love the costumes!