Just a Few Snapshots.
SNUGGLER!
Grace has always been our snuggler, but lately she wants to be with us even more.

SNUGGLER!
Grace has always been our snuggler, but lately she wants to be with us even more.
Andrew's kindergarten teacher mailed him six sunflower seeds to plant this spring. Four of these grew to be over 8 foot tall. But as you can see, the heads were broken off.
As we witnessed at noon today, a curious squirrel seems to be the culprit. We watched him climb to the top of each sunflower and back down. The one sunflower still with its head grew at a 45 degree angle and not very thick so the squirrel could not climb it.
UPDATE: I looked outside before I typed this post, and the remaining sunflower was just fine. A half an hour later, the squirrel (I assume) has beheaded the last sunflower. It even took the evidence up the tree and took it apart. Good thing we took the picture last night.
Hair in a Ponytale!! - ( It didn't stay in for an hour.)
"TADA!!" I put on my own shoes. She has been putting on her own shoes (at least these sandals) all summer, but still has to say "TADA, I did it" most of the time.


"TADA!!" I put on my own shoes. She has been putting on her own shoes (at least these sandals) all summer, but still has to say "TADA, I did it" most of the time.
2 comments:
Wow the size of those sunflowers is unreal! Did you use miracle grow?? :)
Love the pictures!
Post a Comment