Well school has been in session for one week now and as I type this I am exhausted. Being a Title I teacher entails a lot of student testing to see who is in need of help. I have completed a lot of tests but still have a long way too go. I am also teaching two reading classes-Very Fun, but we have a new series this year which is a lot of "learning" for me.
I am very relieved that I was able to get as much paper work and test materials ready before school even started. I also made a lot of bulletin boards before school that I would like to share with you. This is what I call the fun part of teaching.
This one is my FAVORITE bulletin board I have EVER made and have recieved a lot of compliments on it. The book featured in this "Parts of a Book" bulletin board is Daisy Come Home by Jan Brett. It actually has fabric for the background which just completes the whole thing. I think anyway. Yes, I used the actual book pages. It was falling apart anyway. (It is in my classroom.)
This one is my FAVORITE bulletin board I have EVER made and have recieved a lot of compliments on it. The book featured in this "Parts of a Book" bulletin board is Daisy Come Home by Jan Brett. It actually has fabric for the background which just completes the whole thing. I think anyway. Yes, I used the actual book pages. It was falling apart anyway. (It is in my classroom.)
This one features other books by Jan Brett- my favorite children's author and illustrator. If you have not looked at or read these books, take the time. They are just gorgeous with wonderful stories. (Also in my room.)
These are in the library. In this first one, a student of mine made the letters form branches a few years ago for me. I just love them. In the second, the tree is scrunched paper and the leaves are from a garland you would use to decorate your house with.
I have two others that I am working on still. I will have to share them later.
OK I know I may have bored you with these silly bulletin boards, but I didn't think you would care to see my paper work, and graphs that I am working on.
It must be a teacher thing to get excited about bulletin boards.
1 comment:
I was totally not bored! Thanks for showing us a picture into your life away from home!
Post a Comment