Riding his bike-- the safe way.
Monkey in the Tree!!! He has fallen out twice as of today. He has cried-wailed more or less, but gets back up and climbs again.
Amongst all this playing Andrew has found time to do some work for a little cash. He has wanted a real fishing rod for quite awhile, but I told him he had to pay for it himself. We checked out prices- $10-$12 for a fishing pole. So he started doing laundry and scrubbing floors.
2 comments:
He worked hard for that rod - WTG Andrew! I'd like to set up a formal chore list for the kids and then have 3 different piggy banks - one each for saving, spending, and giving.
Cool! maybe Dean and I will have to bring our fishing rods along when we come to visit! Thinking either the 1st or last wkend in June?? Will have to make up our minds here soon! Esp if it will be this coming wkend - that is if you are around??
Post a Comment