It's never too late to turn 8!!!! I am very late about posting birthday pictures, but here are a few highlights. It worked out nicely that the 17th was the first day of spring break. But at 3:00 am, Andrew is in the bathroom- throwing up. First thing he says is, "I don't want to be sick on my birthday." I felt so bad for him and reasured him that we would have a whole weekend of birthday fun. He was sick all day Thursday, all day Friday, and was a little more perky on Saturday. By Sunday, he was completely himself ,and we had friends and family over.
Got your cards and pics today in the mail. Thanks. Andrew the stickers are awesome! And so glad you recovered and got a chance to celebrate your birthday! May you all have a blessed Easter!
1 comment:
Got your cards and pics today in the mail. Thanks. Andrew the stickers are awesome!
And so glad you recovered and got a chance to celebrate your birthday! May you all have a blessed Easter!
Post a Comment