Edging around the front flower bed and bushes


I added two new roses and two clematis.
Then put in the edging and trellises.
These are not the trellises I intend to keep a long time.
I have a grand plan of what I want for trellis,
but it has to wait for the Fall to have Scot help me make them.

We also put edging around some peonies
and stripped and repainted our back garage door.
A big improvement, but not an impressive picture.
I added two new roses and two clematis.
Then put in the edging and trellises.
These are not the trellises I intend to keep a long time.
I have a grand plan of what I want for trellis,
but it has to wait for the Fall to have Scot help me make them.
We also put edging around some peonies
and stripped and repainted our back garage door.
A big improvement, but not an impressive picture.
1 comment:
Looks good! I need to do edging on our beds too but it's going to be a big undertaking.
Post a Comment