Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Merry Christmas!!


Last Saturday, Michael took Andrew to a dollar store to buy some Christmas presents. While in the checkout line, a lady found $5 and asked Andrew if it was his. It wasn't Andrew's, but the lady gave Andrew the money anyway. He was very excited. So this meant that he had enough money to but his friends at daycare something for Christmas. So Sunday afternoon, I took Andrew and Grace back to this same dollar store. As we shopped, Andrew says, "Come here Mom. Look at these angels. Do you like these angels?" "Oh yes!" I respond. Then Andrew says pointing to one holding a heart, "Is this one your favorite? Do you like this one the best?" Of coarse, I said, "Yes, she is lovely." He gets this a nod of satisfaction and big grin. Then as we walk in the door at home, Grace yells, " DADDY, don't you come peeking at your candy."
SO we know what we are getting for Christmas this year!
Do you??








We hope everyone has a BLESSED and JOYOUS
CHRISTMAS filled with memories to share throughout the years!!!

No comments: